Chiang Mai, Thailand Study Abroad 2019!
Join Zion Massage College for 11 days as we study Thai Massage from a Traditional Master Teacher, Practice Meditation with the Monks, Tour Temples (called Wats in Thai), and explore the culture, food, sights and sounds of Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Dates: October 20th*, 2019 – October 31st, 2019
*We will leave on Sunday, October 20th from the Las Vegas Airport after 7 p.m. PST.
Cost: $2,995 or included as a graduation award for ZMC students that demonstrate consistent excellence in the Professional Massage Therapy Program.
Registration Deadline: August 1, 2019
Non-Student/Award Participants: Flight Deposit of $1,500 must be paid by August 1, 2019
ZMC Award Recipients: Must have tuition paid by August 1, 2019 and be eligible to attend*
- Flight from Las Vegas to Chiang Mai Thailand
- Guest House Stay
- 3 Day Thai Massage Training with Traditional Master Thai Massage Instructor
- City Tour
- Market Tour
- Wat Tour
- 2 Day Meditation Retreat
- Travel Insurance
- 2 Free Days to Explore the Area
- Travel from the Chiang Mai Airport to and from our guesthouse upon arrival and departure.
Does Not Include:
- Drinks, Bottled Water (there is water at our massage training and purified water refilling stations around Chiang Mai city)
- Optional Training
- Optional Excursions and Excursions on Free Days
- In Town Travel Expenses (tuk-tuks, sawng-taws, etc.)
- Personal items, incidentals
- Medical Insurance
- Ethical Elephant Interaction Experience
- Trekking to Hilltribe Villages and/or National Parks
- Cooking Classes
- Yam Khang (Fire Massage Training)
- Muay Thai Boxing
- Train Ride exploration of Bangkok
- Visit to the White Temple and Black House in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- Visit to beautiful Mae Hong Son
- Visit to Southern Thailand beaches and islands