Zion Massage College is excited to reopen its Student Massage Therapy clinic to the local public in St. George, Utah. We will begin taking Massage Therapy appointments on Saturday, May 2, 2020. Our students and staff members follow strict guidelines to protect your safety. These guidelines follow the guidance of the Southwest Utah Public Health Department. Click here for the Health Department Guidelines:
Please partner with us in protecting your safety by following the guidelines below:
- Please understand that we will only be working with local clientele until further notice.
- You must have not traveled within 14 days.
- All clients must sanitize or wash their hands upon entering the building.
- Please park in the parking lot and wait in your vehicle until the receptionist texts or calls you to let you know that your therapist is ready to begin your massage therapy session.
- Please understand that your student Massage Therapist will be wearing a face mask. Your student therapist is wearing a face mask as an extra precaution to protect your safety. Please look past their face mask and know that a caring, smiling, compassionate and well-trained student therapist is behind that mask.
- All clients are asked to reschedule their appointments if they are feeling ill (cough, fever, shortness of breath).
- We ask that you please wear a face mask when you arrive for your appointment and for the “face-up” portion of the massage.
- All clients that are age 60 years+ are advised to reschedule their appointments.
Here is what we are doing to protect you and to keep you safe:
- All of our staff members are aware that they must stay home if they feel any signs of illness.
- Through May 15th all Student Massage Therapists will be required to wear a mask while interacting with clients.
- We have staggered appointments so that only one client will be in the lobby at a time.
- When you arrive for your Massage Therapy appointment, we ask that you park and wait in your car until the receptionist texts or calls you (based on your preference) to let you know that your therapist is ready to begin your massage session.
- We frequently sanitize all areas that are available to clients, students and staff members, including the sanitizing of treatment rooms between each client massage session.
- We wash our hands twice in between appointments, once right before we start your treatment.
Thank you for your support and for being a part of the Zion Massage College community. We look forward to helping you feel healthy, strong and pain free.