900 Hour Professional Massage Therapy Program
At Zion Massage College, we understand that Massage Therapy and the Holistic Health Profession is more than just a career, it’s a lifestyle. The health practices that are taught in the ZMC’s 900 hour Professional Massage Therapy program are designed to help both you and the community that you serve to live healthier, stronger, pain free lives.
Before filling out the Admissions Application, please make sure to download and review the ZMC Student Handbook/Catalog where you will find program costs, course information, school policies and procedures. As part of the Admissions application, you will be asked to verify that you have read the Student Handbook/Catalog. Below is the web address to the Student Handbook/Catalog: ZMC Catalog and Student Forms
Financing And Scholarship Available Now!
- Submit a completed Admission Application (See the application for admissions below). Applicants must turn 18 before the first day of the program. Or, on a case by case situation by petition, the student must turn 18 before the start of their clinical internship.
- Pay $10 Admissions Application Fee: Click Here
- Submit a copy of your high school diploma or equivalent (GED, Foreign Education, Homeschooling, College Transcript, etcetera).
- Official transcripts or Diploma must be presented and verified.
- This can be submitted at the ZMC Campus or by emailing the Admissions Advisor, Shelby Christilaw at [email protected].
- For all applicants whose name differs from their education record and their current legal name, name change documentation must also be submitted (i.e. Marriage Certificate, Divorce Decree, Official Name Change, etcetera).
- If the applicant is applying for FSA, verification will also be made during the FAFSA process.
- A representative will contact you within 48 hours to proceed to the next step in your application process.
- Schedule your complimentary massage in the student massage therapy clinic. (Please call the ZMC Front Office at 435-261-4203 to schedule your appointment.)
- Please contact the ZMC Admissions office at 435-680-7158 with any questions about enrollment.