900 Hour Professional Massage Therapy Program
At Zion Massage College, we understand that Massage Therapy and the Holistic Health Profession is more than just a career, it’s a lifestyle. The health practices that are taught in the ZMC’s 900 hour Professional Massage Therapy program are designed to help both you and the community that you serve to live healthier, stronger, pain free lives.
Before filling out the Admissions Application, please make sure to download and review the ZMC Student Handbook/Catalog where you will find program costs, course information, school policies and procedures. As part of the Admissions application, you will be asked to verify that you have read the Student Handbook/Catalog. Below is the web address to the Student Handbook/Catalog: Document & Student Handbook
Steps for Admissions:
- Please see application for admissions below.
- Pay $10 Admissions Application Fee: Click Here
- Submit a copy of your high school diploma or GED to the ZMC front office or by email to the ZMC Admissions Director, Rebecca Farraway at email@example.com
- A representative will contact you within 48 hours to confirm or deny your acceptance into the program.
- If you are not accepted to the program, your $10 admissions application fee will be refunded. If you are accepted into the program, your $10 Admissions Application fee will become non-refundable. *
- Schedule your complimentary massage in the student massage therapy clinic. (Please call the ZMC front office at 435-261-4203 to schedule your appointment.)
- Please contact the ZMC front office at 435-261-4203 with any questions about enrollment.