Tuition & Costs
Paying For Your Education At Zion Massage College:
- Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): To fill out a Free Application for Student Aid, visit https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. You can also contact ZMC’s Financial Aid Administrator at 435-359-9828 with any questions on the Federal Student Aid process.
- Payment Plan Option: ZMC has a no-interest/no-fee payment plan, which requires $2,000 down. We recommend making payments as you progress through the program. However, the remaining tuition balance is simply due before graduation. There are no fees or interest charged to students that participate in the ZMC payment plan option. We are committed to helping you obtain a debt free education and a viable career!
- Vocational Rehabilitation Funding Option: ZMC is approved for funding through the Department of Vocational Rehabilitation for students that qualify for this service.
- GI Bill® Option: Students that qualify for the G.I. Bill® can apply for educational funding through the Veterans Administration. The G.I. Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
Total Program Cost: $13,487.85
Total Program Cost Breakdown:
Book & Table Pkg: $699
Tuition: $12,600 Tuition Includes:
- ZMC’s Ivy League Quality 900 Hour Comprehensive Professional Massage Therapy Program
- Textbook and Table Package
- “Prana Experiences,” such as meditation training, backpacking trips, continuing education offerings, life skills seminars and a variety of experiential learning opportunities designed to deepen your understanding of the mind/body connection, learn effective self-care strategies and techniques, help you feel your connection to nature and to help you further assist your clients in living a healthy, well-balanced life.
- Many of the Prana Experiences are held at ZMC’s Remote Outdoor Learning Center near Kolob Reservoir and Zion National Park.
Below is a list of ZMC courses and their associated required textbooks for the 900 hours Licensed Massage Therapy Program. Books and supplies are purchased by the student. It is the responsibility of the student to come to class prepared with required books and supplies. Total Estimated Book Costs are $462.65 at full retail value.
- Zion Massage College. ZMC Modalities Manual. Third Ed. St. George: Zion Massage College, 2018. Print. ($80.00 *Purchase at ZMC)
- Applied Anatomy & Physiology For Manual Therapists. 1st Edition. Archer and Nelson. Wolters Kluwer, 2013. Print. ($77.95 *Purchase at ZMC or Online)
- Study & Review Guide for Applied Anatomy & Physiology For Manual Therapists. 1st Edition. Archer and Nelson. Wolters Kluwer, 2013. Print. ($34.95 *Purchase at ZMC or Online)
- Trail Guide Trio
- Biel, Andrew. Trail Guide to the Body: A Hands-on Guide to Locating Muscles, Bones and More. Sixth Ed. Boulder, CO: Books of Discovery, 2015. Print. ($72.95 *Purchase at ZMC or Online)
- Biel, Andrew. Trail Guide to the Body: Student Workbook. Sixth ed. Boulder, CO: Books of Discovery, 2015. Print. ($29.95 *Purchase at ZMC or Online)
- Biel, Andrew. Trail Guide to Movement: Building the Body in Motion. Second ed. Boulder, CO: Books of Discovery, 2015. Print. ($50.95 *Purchase at ZMC or Online)
- Werner, Ruth. A Massage Therapist’s Guide to Pathology: Critical Thinking and Practical Application. Sixth ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2016. Print ($78.95 *Purchase at ZMC or Online)
- Sohnen-Moe, Cherie. Business Mastery: A Guide for Creating a Fulfilling, Thriving Practice, and Keeping It Successful. Fifth ed., 2016. Print. ($36.95 *Purchase at ZMC or Online)
Required and Recommended Supplies for SchoolBooks and supplies are not provided by ZMC. Required items can be purchased by the student from the retailer of his/her choice. It is the responsibility of the student to come to class prepared with required books and supplies.Total Estimated price for supplies is $199.86.
Zion Massage College Offers Flexible Student Loans, Payment Plans, In House Financing And Partial Scholarships.
For More Information Contact ZMC’s Director: