Tuition & Costs
Paying For Your Education At Zion Massage College:
- Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): To fill out a Free Application for Student Aid, visit https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. You can also contact ZMC’s Financial Aid Administrator at 435-359-9828 with any questions on the Federal Student Aid process.
- Payment Plan Option: ZMC has a no-interest/no-fee payment plan, which requires $2,000 down. We recommend making payments as you progress through the program. However, the remaining tuition balance is simply due before graduation. There are no fees or interest charged to students that participate in the ZMC payment plan option. We are committed to helping you obtain a debt free education and a viable career!
- Vocational Rehabilitation Funding Option: ZMC is approved for funding through the Department of Vocational Rehabilitation for students that qualify for this service.
- GI Bill® Option: Students that qualify for the G.I. Bill® can apply for educational funding through the Veterans Administration. The G.I. Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
Total Program Cost: $13,662
Total Program Cost Breakdown:
Book & Table Pkg: $801
Tuition: $12,600 Tuition Includes:
- ZMC’s Ivy League Quality 900 Hour Comprehensive Professional Massage Therapy Program
- Textbook and Table Package
- “Prana Experiences,” such as meditation training, backpacking trips, continuing education offerings, life skills seminars and a variety of experiential learning opportunities designed to deepen your understanding of the mind/body connection, learn effective self-care strategies and techniques, help you feel your connection to nature and to help you further assist your clients in living a healthy, well-balanced life.
- Many of the Prana Experiences are held at ZMC’s Remote Outdoor Learning Center near Kolob Reservoir and Zion National Park.
Required Textbooks and Costs
Below is a list of ZMC required textbooks for the 900 hour Licensed Massage Therapy Program. Books and supplies are purchased by the student. It is the responsibility of the student to come to class prepared with required books and supplies. Total Estimated Book Costs are $480.65 at full retail value before tax.
Zion Massage College. ZMC Modalities Manual. Third Ed. St. George: Zion Massage College, 2018. Print. ($80.00 *Purchase at ZMC)
Archer & Nelson, Applied Anatomy & Physiology for Manual Therapists. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2013 Print * ($77.95 *Purchase Online)
Archer & Nelson, Study & Review Guide for Applied Anatomy & Physiology for Manual Therapists. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2013 Print * ($34.95 *Purchase Online)
Trail Guide Trio ($153.85 *Purchase Online)
Biel, Andrew. Trail Guide to the Body: A Hands-on Guide to Locating Muscles, Bones and More. Sixth Ed. Boulder, CO: Books of Discovery, 2015. Print. * ($72.95 *Purchase Online)
Biel, Andrew. Trail Guide to the Body: Student Workbook. Sixth ed. Boulder, CO: Books of Discovery, 2015. Print. *($29.95 *Purchase Online)
Biel, Andrew. Trail Guide to Movement: Building the Body in Motion. Second ed. Boulder, CO: Books of Discovery, 2015. Print. *($50.95 *Purchase Online)
Werner, Ruth. A Massage Therapist’s Guide to Pathology: Critical Thinking and Practical Application. Seventh ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2016. Print ($79.95 *Purchase Online)
Sohnen-Moe, Cherie. Business Mastery: A Guide for Creating a Fulfilling, Thriving Practice, and Keeping It Successful. Fifth ed., 2016. Print. ($36.95 *Purchase Online)
Dr. Daniel Amen, Change Your Brain; Change Your Life, 2015. Paperback* ($17.00 Purchase Online)
Required and Recommended Supplies for School
Books and supplies are not provided by ZMC. Required items can be purchased by the student from the retailer of his/her choice. It is the responsibility of the student to come to class prepared with required books and supplies. Total Estimated price including taxes for supplies is $261.25. *Price is reflected before any taxes or shipping cost.
Five twin sheet sets ($74.95 estimated price*)
Two Gallons Massage Oil ($71.98 estimated price*)
6 Notebooks ($8.99 estimated price*)
24 Pens or Pencils ($5.92 estimated price*)
12 Colored Pencils ($6.99 estimated price*)
3 Containers Disinfectant Wipes ($8.99 estimated price*)
Holster for Oil Bottle ($15.95 estimated price*)00.
Massage Bolster ($27.99 estimated price*)
Hand Towel ($5.99 estimated price*)
Zion Massage College Offers Flexible Student Loans, Payment Plans, In House Financing And Partial Scholarships.